Invoice Payment & Status
ConocoPhillips offers vendors the opportunity to access Accounts Payable Invoice and Purchase Order payment information through our My Vendor Portal (MyVP) website.
MyVP is the preferred vendor inquiry tool and should be accessed first prior to calling the help desk. MyVP allows you to easily obtain up-to-date information on your ConocoPhillips invoice/PO status and payments for the past 12 months.
What type of information is available?
- Invoice Status
- Invoice Receipt Date
- Invoice Amount
- Payment Amount
- Check Number
- Payment Date
- Purchase Order line detail
How many users may I set up?
Vendors may have an unlimited number of users for a specific vendor number.
How do I get started?
- MyVP Access Instructions (.PDF) or watch the video below:
- Review the MyVP Instruction Guide (.PDF)
- You will need to know your company's ConocoPhillips vendor number and have a recent invoice or purchase order number that is currently in our system.
- If you do not know your vendor number, please call your local ConocoPhillips business contact or the ConocoPhillips Vendor Relations Call Center at 918-661-5746. For security purposes, when calling the Vendor Relations Call Center for vendor account information, please have one of the following:
- Option 1: Vendor number
- Option 2: Previously paid invoice and remit to address for that invoice