ConocoPhillips offers vendors the opportunity to access ConocoPhillips Accounts Payable Invoice and Purchase Order payment information through our Vendor Invoice Status (VIS) website. VIS is the preferred vendor inquiry method.
VIS allows you to easily obtain up-to-date information on your ConocoPhillips invoice/PO status and payments for the past six months.
What type of information is available?Invoice/Purchase Order Data including:
- Invoice Status
- Invoice Receipt Date
- Invoice Amount
- Payment Amount
- Check Number
- Payment Date
- Purchase Order line detail
How many users may I set up?
Vendors may have an unlimited number of users for a specific vendor number.
How do I get started?
- Review the VIS Instructions - Logon Guide and Helpful Tips
- Log on to https://vis.conocophillips.com
- You will need to know your company's ConocoPhillips vendor number and have a recent invoice or purchase order number that is currently in our system.
- If you do not know your vendor number, please call your local ConocoPhillips business contact or the ConocoPhillips Vendor Relations Call Center at 918-661-5746. For security purposes, when calling the Vendor Relations Call Center for vendor account information, please have one of the following:
- Option 1: Vendor number
- Option 2: Previously paid invoice and remit to address for that invoice